UMass Amherst Global/Shanghai Jiao Tong University Program — Bilingual Program Coordinator (Part-time)Shanghai, China
The Program Coordinator will work closely with the operations and administration teams at Shanghai Jiao Tong University to support a UMass Amherst Global by providing student support services for in-classroom live lectures and off-site activities in Shanghai.
This role will report to the Shanghai Jiao Tong University Overseas Education College which is an international continuing education institution of SJTU that provides comprehensive education and training services for professional and corporate development.
- Setup and breakdown classroom for live lectures
- Audit all live lecture classes at Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Provide students with course instructions and learning materials
- Assist students with administrative and logistical questions
- Provide technical support to students during live lecture
- Coordinate team projects and off-site activities
- Monitor student performance including attendance, participation, and off-site activities
- Provide feedback to professors and US administrative team
- Participate in training as necessary
- Provide other student support as needed
- Work on special projects as assigned by management
- Professional fluency in English; preferably IELTS 7.0, TOEFL 90+
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of full-time work experience; experience in education preferred
- Energetic and motivated professional with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a cross-cultural professional environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in the evenings (6pm-10:30pm) during the work week
- Commitment of 15-25 hours every week for a minimum duration of 12 months
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.