U.S. News Global Education — Marketing CoordinatorBoston, Massachusetts
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for students worldwide. Based in Boston, the company works directly with top-ranked, nonprofit American universities to build innovative programs and high-touch, technology-driven services that help talented students thrive and become global citizens.
U.S. News Global Education (USNGE) was founded in September 2016 by U.S. News & World Report and Shorelight Education. USNGE combines U.S. News’ authoritative rankings, analysis, and editorial content with Shorelight’s expertise in supporting international students who want to study at U.S. colleges and universities. This combination uniquely positions U.S. News Global Education to help international students, education counselors, and higher education institutions achieve their goals.
The USNGE Marketing Coordinator helps coordinate online marketing campaigns, social media programs, website enhancements, editorial and content development, live physical and virtual events, and much more. The Marketing Coordinator works in a fast-paced team environment and is able to handle change daily.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work cross-functionally to help the organization achieve key operational goals linked to its overall strategic plan. If you’re a self-starter with outstanding communication skills who would be excited about playing a role in driving the USNGE business forward, then this is the role for you.
Marketing Campaign Support
- Assist in the planning and execution of email and online marketing campaigns
- Provide support for various social media efforts
- Manage third-party vendors for delivery of contracted programs, deadlines, and deliverables
- Manage content collection and creation of client-specific marketing assets (e.g., website landing pages, banner advertisements)
- Other tasks as assigned
- Coordinate internal reporting and tracking results from multiple various marketing efforts
- Oversee delivery of external client reports
- Organize various meetings, deliver follow-up action reports, and track ongoing progress for project deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communication, or related field
- 2+ years’ marketing, advertising, or corporate communication experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Demonstrated experience as a self-starting, results-oriented, driven, and creative marketing professional
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Effective project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player who is comfortable collaborating within cross-functional and global teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Eligibility to work in, and travel to and from, the United States without sponsorship
- Graphic design experience
- Knowledge and demonstrated skills across social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce), Email Automation, and Website Content Management Systems
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Background Check Needed – Identity, Education and Criminal
U.S. News Global Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.