Temporary Admissions AssistantNew Delhi (NCR), India
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Admissions Training, the temporary Admissions Assistant is responsible for the entering student application data into Shorelight’s CRM, conducting data audits in the system and prepping applications for the admissions team to evaluate and process. This is a 6 month temporary position.
- Working in Shorelight CRM to prepare applications for the Admissions team to process
- Assist with the development and maintenance of data quality and integrity
- Assist with other aspects of the application process as needed by the Admissions team
- Assist with foreign credential evaluation and academic eligibility assessment
- Assist with the streamlining and triaging of Admissions-related inquiries, tasks, and other communications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of international student services within a higher education setting preferred
- Proficient in working with CRM systems such as Salesforce preferred
- Previous experience with database software and/or previous international education and admissions experience preferred
- Ability to take initiative, perform multiple assignments, and complete projects in a timely manner
- Exemplary work ethic and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs and databases
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with team members and assist on multiple tasks throughout the work day
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.