Sr. Salesforce Developer2 Locations
The Sr. Salesforce Developer will perform hands-on technical implementation with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce platform. The Sr. Salesforce Developer will contribute to the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset.
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Sr. Salesforce Developer will perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce platform. The Sr. Salesforce Developer will contribute to the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset. The Sr. Salesforce Developer may perform any of the following duties:
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex and Visualforce
- Design and develop solutions that integrate with managed packages from Salesforce Partners
- Design and develop software integrations using APIs from Salesforce and 3rd parties
- Serve as the subject matter expert for solution architecture that includes installation, configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments
- Liaise with internal clients and users to understand their business needs in developing solutions through Salesforce
- Ad hoc analysis and projects as needed
- Develop code and unit tests to implement business requirements as part of an Agile Scrum Development team
- Make accurate level of effort estimates
- Perform unit testing and defect fixes
- Use and maintain version control and continuous integration processes (CICD)
- BS degree required, preferably a degree in computer science, engineering, or a related subject
- 7-10 years’ experience implementing Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce certification demonstrating current knowledge as a developer
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce development best practices
- Proficiency with the Force.com IDE, Git, and other common development tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
- Conduct design and code reviews with peers and third-party development team members
- Write clear and accurate technical documentation
- Assist with the development of project definition and scope with applicable stakeholders
- Manage time in an Agile environment to ensure the project is delivered on time and aligned with customer expectations
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external
- Experience with ETL (Informatica) a plus
- Comply with Shorelight Written Information Security Policy, and all other Shorelight Information Security Policies and Procedures
- Take responsibility for any Shorelight assets assigned to you
- Promptly report any security events, incidents or weaknesses to Shorelight Security
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.