Shorelight Live — Technical Project ManagerNew Delhi (NCR), India
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Technical Project Manager supports Shorelight Live programs, which offer hybrid higher education programs that combine the traditional, immersive U.S. university experience with technology-enabled, in-country, live-lecture learning. The position will facilitate live classes and provide technical support and student services through our technology platform as well as support offline activities to build a vibrant student community across various live lecture locations within the region.
The role reports to the Director of Transnational Operations for Shorelight Live.
- Collaborate with local integration vendors, network providers, and Shorelight staff to support successful launch of global classrooms
- Manage local host partnership relationships and part-time and program support staff
- Monitor live lecture sessions and provide assistance to students and faculty
- Provide administrative, logistical, and technical support to students
- Manage student success by actively monitoring student performance and using predictive metrics to provide student support
- Coordinate with local vendors to ensure timely technology maintenance and updates
- Coordinate and support team projects and off-site activities
- Provide program feedback to local team, faculty, and corporate teams
- Plan and write engaging content for the program blog; collaborate with students, faculty, and program staff to develop strategies for content
- Develop student community building initiatives and work on special projects as assigned by management
- Participate in training as necessary
- Provide other student services as needed
- Professional proficiency in English required (preferably IELTS 7.0, TOEFL 90+)
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of full-time work experience; experience in technology and education strongly preferred
- Experience in writing content for websites and social media preferred
- Energetic and motivated professional with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a cross-cultural professional environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work late hours (2pm-10:00pm) during the work week on a regular basis
- Eligibility to work in India without sponsorship
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.