Shorelight Education — Office and Events Coordinator, South East Asia2 Locations
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for students worldwide. Based in Boston, the company works directly with top-ranked, nonprofit American universities to build innovative programs and high-touch, technology-driven services that help talented students thrive and become global citizens.
The Office and Events Coordinator assists in executing a student recruitment strategy in South East Asia, targeted at international students seeking a U.S. university degree. Reporting to the South East Asia Product Marketing Manager, this individual will support business development initiatives as well as provide administrative support and office management assistance.
- Provide administrative support for Bangkok office, including travel organization for visitors, correspondence, office maintenance, and filing
- Work with Product Marketing manager to coordinate events, including product launches, agent events, parent/campus director events, and team activities
- Support Enrollment Services Officer for pre-arrival activities during the peak season
- Implement agent-related issues such as commission approvals, invoices, etc.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, meeting materials, research, and other projects as required
- Liaise with third-party logistics partner and Ministry of Labour Office regarding foreign employees’ visas/work permits and related requirements, as needed
- Provide clerical and administrative support to corporate office and manager
- Maintain and manage purchasing of office supplies, stationery, IT devices, etc.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Thai
- Well-developed organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in overall office management in an international environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Proficiency in a range of computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Office relocation experience (vendor management)
- Tertiary educated
- Overseas travel and/or living experience
- Fluent in English
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.