Shorelight Education – Marketing Operations CoordinatorBoston, Massachusetts
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Marketing Operations Coordinator is passionate about three key facets of marketing: creativity, technology, and analytics. He or she is a detail-oriented, enthusiastic problem solver who takes pride in enhancing marketing systems, campaign performance, and operational efficiency. This individual thrives in a fast-paced environment that continually presents challenges to learn new skills and improve the impact of his or her contributions. This role works with a high-energy marketing operations team and partners with regional teams throughout the world to encourage best practices, streamline processes, and achieve exceptional results. The ideal candidate has experience with marketing automation software, CRM systems, and data analytics.
The Marketing Operations Coordinator reports to and works closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to provide exceptional service to our partners and customers.
- Build, execute, and report on email marketing and nurture campaigns in Marketo
- Measure results and optimize lead nurturing programs to increase conversion rates
- Ensure accurate, timely execution of programs with a high level of responsiveness to internal stakeholders
- Manage workflow and multiple deadlines with great communication and a positive attitude
- Manage the list import process, including data hygiene and validation
- Create complex, accurate lists to reach target audiences through segmentation
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and best practice campaigns
- Work effectively with regional teams to provide best practice recommendations and determine goals, target segments, campaign flows, and metrics requirements for campaigns
- Optimize marketing performance through A/B testing subject lines, copy, and CTAs to continually improve ROI
- Assist with compliance initiatives such as GDPR and CASL
- Support data optimization efforts through routine maintenance and reporting activities
- Assist with Marketo/Salesforce integration efforts to ensure data integrity and reporting capabilities
- Analyze the performance of lead scoring programs
- Monitor lead creation process within Marketo and Salesforce
- Troubleshoot data issues between Marketo and Salesforce
- Coordinate the implementation of tracking links and tagging to support comprehensive reporting model
- Create dashboards and reports that drive useful insights and provide visibility into sales pipeline and campaign performance
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a concentration in marketing
- 2+ years’ experience with a marketing automation platform, preferably Marketo
- Experience with email and landing page development, including ability to edit HTML/CSS
- Experience with CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Proven technical, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills that enable translating complex data into productive discussions and effective presentation
- Strong capability to set and follow processes and to build and understand reports
- Experience in developing reports/dashboards on demand generation performance
- Ability to travel and work in the United States without sponsorship
- Experience with BI tools, preferably Tableau
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects based on priorities and deadlines
- Eager to work in a collaborative and results-oriented team environment
- Ability to work independently to achieve set goals in a fast-paced environment (and knowing when to ask for guidance)
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills; attention to detail and curiosity to want to know how things work
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.