Shorelight Education — Assistant Manager, Campus Admissions Operations
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for students worldwide. Based in Boston, the company works directly with top-ranked, nonprofit American universities to build innovative programs and high-touch, technology-driven services that help talented students thrive and become global citizens.
The Assistant Manager, Campus Admissions Operations, supports the growth and optimization of the campus admissions function on each of Shorelight’s partner campuses. Reporting to the Director of Campus Admissions Operations, the Assistant Manager, Campus Admissions Operations, is a key liaison to all campus admissions staff across Shorelight’s partner portfolio. This role monitors and supports the health and functionality of each campus admissions operation and develops best practices across the portfolio. The individual in this position is a self-directed professional with excellent problem-solving, communication, and detail-oriented skills.
- Coordinate informational updates across campuses; develop and manage enhanced admission services across all partnerships
- Support the maintenance of the master admissions requirements and policy that governs departmental (campus, central, and global) admissions operations across all partnerships
- Assess current admission policy and procedures on each campus to align admission requirements and processes across the portfolio that will encourage partner growth and sustainability
- Support Assistant Directors of Admissions and Admissions Officers across the portfolio in their optimization of processing protocol
- Research and organize admission policy and procedures leveraged through Spark, Shorelight’s knowledgebase, for sharing partnership-wide best practices; manage this knowledge database for continued use by Enrollment Management and collaboration with recruitment and implementation
- Work collaboratively with the campus admissions operations team to track and measure department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to quantify and qualify admissions performance against academic year and fiscal year strategic goals
- Use Salesforce to review and task action based on internal workflow across the portfolio
- Cultivate cross-departmental relationships to ensure continuity in campus admissions support throughout the student lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree supplemented with relevant work experience
- Knowledge of international student services within a higher education setting
- Well-rounded knowledge of CRM systems, mainly Salesforce
- Exemplary customer service, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity toward students and staff from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Demonstrated project organization skills, including the ability to multitask, balance priorities, set and manage timelines for deliverables
- Ability to take initiative, perform multiple assignments, and complete projects in a timely manner
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs and databases
- Ability to be based full-time in Boston with 10% domestic travel as needed
- Strong working knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, Brazilian, Portuguese
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Background Check Required–Education, Criminal, Identity
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.