Regional Recruitment Coordinator– Russia/CISMoscow, Russian Federation
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
Shorelight Education is seeking to hire a Regional Recruitment Coordinator to assist in executing a student recruitment strategy in Russia/CIS, targeted at international students seeking a US university degree. The role will include the execution of business development initiatives and provide administrative support and assistance with various aspects of the student recruitment process.
Regional Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for aspects of the student recruitment process assisting the Russia/CIS Recruitment team. This employee will be an integral member of the recruitment team: assisting Recruitment Managers by participating at the agent events, arranging trainings for key agents as well as establishing points of contact with new educational companies, tracking ROI on all the activities, tracking targets and sending out reports to key agents on their performance.
This position falls under the purview of the Regional Director EMEA and works closely with the in-country recruitment team to assist with localized recruitment and marketing strategy to drive recruitment of international students. The Regional Recruitments Coordinator must have a positive, can-do attitude and exceptional communication skills.
- Assist RM and ARMs with managing their key channel accounts and partnerships to achieve enrollment targets for all university partnerships
- Maintain a data-driven approach to recruitment: monitoring enrollment trends, reporting on all phases of the recruitment process to Regional Directors, and using technology systems
- Maintain maximum levels of competitor awareness, product knowledge, and market intelligence
- Travel to attend recruitment and outreach activities, seminars, conferences, meetings, and training events in order to build strong and lasting relationships with current and prospective students, families, faculty, staff, agents, partners, and other external institutions and vendors
- Execute Shorelight’s university partners’ student recruitment strategies, partnering with Shorelight’s Global Marketing Team for all marketing and advertising strategies and collateral responsibilities
- Concentrate on certain Partnership Campaigns and create and support the application flow to the appointed Partnerships (Spring 2019 – LSU and KU Campaigns)
- Participate in agent events and work on strengthening the brand name on the markets
- Work closely with RM/ARM, assisting with any recruitment-related support, e.g. replying to agent enquiries, organizing scholarship interviews with students etc.
- Ensure events meet quality and brand expectations
- Research venues, negotiate, and finalize contracts
- Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years of experience in recruitment
- Strategic-minded and sales-driven attitude, with a strong drive for results, and pressure-resilience
- Proficient with technology and reporting programs/systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exemplary customer service skills and ability to foster a customer service ethic within the work team
- Willingness to travel
- Open to new ideas with the ability to adapt to change, take on new responsibility and remain calm under pressure
- Accurate and consistent high attention to detail
- Excellent project and time management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver results
- Experience and/or strong interest in the higher education industry
- Strong work ethic, commitment to excellence, and proven ability to work independently
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.