Program Coordinator – Shorelight Live Shenzhen, China
Shorelight Education — Program Coordinator – Shorelight Live
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Program Coordinator supports Shorelight Live programs, which offer hybrid higher education programs that combine the traditional, immersive U.S. university experience with technology-enabled, in-country, live-lecture learning. The position will facilitate live classes and provide student services through our technology platform as well as support offline activities to build a vibrant student community across various live lecture locations within the region.
The role reports to the Regional Student Operations Manager.
- Virtually audit live lecture sessions and provide assistance to students and faculty
- Provide administrative, logistical, and technical support to students
- Manage student success by actively monitoring student performance and using predictive metrics to provide student support
- Coordinate with local operations team to provide technical support during live lectures
- Coordinate and support team projects and off-site activities
- Provide program feedback to local team, faculty, and corporate teams
- Plan and execute student recruitment and corporate demonstrations to prospective students and partners
- Plan and write engaging content for the program blog; collaborate with students, faculty, and program staff to develop strategies for content
- Develop student community building initiatives and work on special projects as assigned by management
- Participate in training as necessary
- Provide other student services as needed
- Professional proficiency in English required (preferably IELTS 7.0, TOEFL 90+)
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of full-time work experience; experience in education industry preferred
- Experience in writing content for websites and social media strongly preferred
- Energetic and motivated professional with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a cross-cultural professional environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work late hours (3pm-11:00pm) during the work week on a regular basis
- Eligibility to work in China without sponsorship
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter or send application to email@example.com.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.