Product Marketing Coordinator (Vietnam)Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Shorelight Education – Product Marketing Coordinator
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for students worldwide. Based in Boston, the company works directly with top-ranked, nonprofit American universities to build innovative programs and high-touch, technology-driven services that help talented students thrive and become global citizens.
The Product Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Vietnam recruitment team and Shorelight’s central Product Marketing team to develop and execute Shorelight’s Product Marketing strategy for Vietnam, to support the success and growth of new student enrollment from Shorelight’s network of channel partners. The Product Marketing Coordinator drives and ultimately ensures the coordination of the agent channel strategy across the designated region to maximize student opportunities and revenue across Shorelight’s portfolio of partner universities.
The Product Marketing Coordinator is brand owner for Shorelight’s, and its partner universities’, brands, in their geographic region. The role includes content development, sales collateral creation, email and social media campaigns, presentations, webinars, and other communications to support our channel partners in promoting our partner universities programs and growing student enrollments. The role requires a dynamic individual who works across teams, communicating with marketing teams across the globe, admissions, program implementation, and others. The Product Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of the Product Marketing team and must have experience in a similar role, as well as a positive, can-do attitude; strong attention to detail; experience in project management; and exceptional communication skills.
The position reports to the Senior Director, Product Marketing.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Plan and own the execution of the localized marketing strategy
- Collaborate with Shorelight’s Product Marketing and Vietnam student recruitment teams in the development and execution of a localized product marketing strategy, including tactics (such as materials, and tools) to facilitate increasing awareness and market share, and drive revenue targets across all products as agreed with the Senior Director, Product Marketing, and Country Director, Vietnam.
- Develop all communications planning to engage and communicate with our agents on behalf of Shorelight and our partner universities and programs.
- Execute marketing strategy
- Participate and be local execution point for the in-market Product Launch and agent event strategy.
- Create, adapt, and/or localize best in class agent collateral, including writing copy and design.
- Ensure all agent marketing materials are appropriately customized and localized including translation, attention to cultural sensitivities, and placement in Vietnam social media outlets.
- Own and deliver the method, channel, and content, for agent comms, in partnership with the Vietnam recruitment team.
- Measure, monitor, and report on efficiency of marketing strategy.
- Track the efficiency of all product marketing projects, and subsequently measure results with other marketers and sales managers. This includes tight alignment with our agents’ account managers internally and ability to manage within our CRM to ensure consistency.
- Lead localized agent collateral planning, budgeting, quality control, and production.
- Brand ownership and accountability in-market.
- Ensure all brands within the Shorelight brand architecture are treated appropriately according to brand guidelines, identify any misuse, and rectify in-market.
- Develop strong online Shorelight channel presence through an appropriate social media strategy, likely bespoke to Vietnam.
- Work with the wider Product Marketing team to initiate and localize agent marketing and conversion campaign via an appropriate and designated lead automation tool, Salesforce where appropriate, and social media to drive enrollments.
- Cross-functional operations.
- Build strong relationships with other marketing departments to effectively co-promote our universities.
- To develop Vietnam localized tools that enable the recruitment team to communicate effectively with agents in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Utilize third party vendors for technical expertise and manage these relationships where necessary.
- Clearly identify and define absent content that requires sourcing from campus teams.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the recruitment team’s marketing needs, working with the wider central marketing team to address needs.
- 5+ years’ tactical marketing experience preferably within international or higher education
- Experience developing and implementing high-level marketing plans and budgets
- Excellent project management skills, including setting priorities and anticipating needs
- Ability to work with CRMs systems to monitor progress, report on key metrics, and communicate across the channel
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders from local, national, and international constituencies
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent ability to communicate with people from a wide variety of cultures and linguistic backgrounds
- Ability to foster collaboration and trust, work collegially, and inspire others to high levels of performance
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, and Vietnam localized media platforms.
- Eligibility to work in and travel freely to and from the U.S.
- Eligibility to work in the hiring location without sponsorship
- Flexibility to work over multiple time zones
- Ability to travel as needed to work with key agents or feeder schools in developing messaging and look and feel of marketing materials
- Experience living, working, or studying overseas preferred
- Strong working knowledge of following languages: English, Vietnamese
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer