Paid Media SpecialistBoston, Massachusetts
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Paid Media Specialist works across all global social platforms in multiple countries to plan, implement, manage, and optimize data-driven campaigns. He or she is fluent in and curious about both data/analytics and the world of paid media. This role reports to the Director, Digital Marketing, and is based in Boston.
- Serve as member of the direct-to-consumer team to understand the student journey and department goals, and to translate them into a paid search media strategy across all platforms and devices
- Define strategy and manage and efficiently scale customer acquisition across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and other key paid social channels
- Optimize global and regional ad campaigns to meet and exceed campaign objectives
- Analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and suggest opportunities for improvement as well as provide daily performance checks
- Partner with regional teams to plan, manage, and execute digital marketing strategies across paid social channels
- Drive successful results against aggressive brand, revenue, and efficiency targets
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years managing paid social campaigns
- Professional fluency in English
- In-platform execution experience setting up campaigns and pulling levers in Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Proven ability to A/B test ads and landing pages and key factors in optimization
- Fluency in Excel
- Google Analytics certification
- Facebook certification
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.