Office and Event CoordinatorBangkok, Thailand
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
Shorelight Education is seeking to hire an Office and Events Coordinator to assist in executing a student recruitment strategy in South East Asia, targeted at international students seeking a US university degree. The role will include the execution of business development initiatives and provide administrative support and assistance with various aspects of the office management.
This position is based in Bangkok and reports to Channel Marketing Coordinator.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Administrative support for Bangkok office including travel organisation for visitors; correspondence, office maintenance & filing
- Event management (product launch/agent event coordination; parent/campus director events/ team activities)
- Support Enrollment Services Officer for pre-arrival activities during the peak season.
- Working with Recruitment Manager to coordinates events
- Implementation of agent related issues such as commission approvals, invoices etc
- Assistance with the preparation of presentations, meeting materials, research and other projects as required
- Communication with Third party, Immigration office and Ministry of Labour office regarding visa/work permit of foreign employees when necessary i.e. visa & work permit validation, 90 days reports
- Provide clerical and administrative support to corporate office and manager including previous office relocation experience (third party management)
- Maintain and manage purchasing of office supplies, stationery, IT devices, etc.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Thai
- Well developed organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Experience of overall office management in an international environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team
- Proficiency in a range of computing skills including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Tertiary educated
- Overseas travel or living experience is desirable
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.