Marketing CoordinatorDubai, United Arab Emirates
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally-minded alumni.
Shorelight Education is seeking a dynamic individual to lead the execution of international marketing to initiate direct-to-student marketing campaigns, manage localized marketing, to drive student enrollments to Shorelight’s university partners from the following regions – Middle East and North Africa.
We are looking for a data-driven inbound marketer to support the marketing funnel for your region. You will be supporting activities related to attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into enrollments.
This position will work closely with Shorelight’s regional marketing team in Dubai & HQ marketing team, to support the localized marketing activities to drive recruitment of international students from the region. The Marketing coordinator will be a creative thinker and doer with independent judgment, who will use data to help to manage the execution of these plans with a team of support staff and vendors.
The position reports to the Marketing Manager, MENA.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, social channels, and analytics
- Build, manage, segment and analyze various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Conduct in-country events for these hot leads and convert them down funnel into an enrollment
- Assist the Demand Gen team in executing the optimal Paid Marketing Strategy – involving SEM, Display Marketing, Paid Social (Facebook and local social media).
- Form new partnerships with local publisher networks for advertising to drive student enrollments, and utilize third party vendors globally for lead partnerships
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Collaborate with Shorelight’s marketing in the development of localized collateral to reflect including writing copy, and producing customer facing collateral.
- Strong close relationship with student counseling team and assist in student conversion and enrollment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, business, international relations, or related area.
- Education Experience is a plus!
- 2-4 years of tactical marketing experience with a strong digital market focus
- Proficiency with marketing automation to convert leads into marketing qualified, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted enrollments.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, and other local media platforms
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Experience in implementing marketing plans
- Ability to think independently, thoroughly, and critically in fast-paced contexts
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders from local, national, and international constituencies
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Eligible to work in the hiring location without sponsorship
English and Arabic (Written and Spoken)
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.