Global Student Recruitment CoordinatorBoston, Massachusetts
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Global Student Recruitment Coordinator is an energetic, team-oriented professional who has strong interpersonal, organizational and project management skills and a demonstrated interest in global education. This role is a unique opportunity to learn and provide crucial support to a rapidly growing international team. The Global Student Recruitment Coordinator reports to the Recruitment Operations Manager and supports the teams around the world responsible for executing student recruitment strategies in their territories targeted at international students seeking a U.S. university degrees.
- Maintain recruitment resources, including, but not limited to, the organizational chart, Dropbox, channel partner agreements, quarterly events lists, weekly bookings trajectories, and distribution lists
Familiarization Trips and Events
- Lead planning, logistics, and execution of large-scale familiarization trips
- Lead and assist in planning, logistics, and execution of large-scale global events, such as regional sales meetings
- Act as lead coordinator/liaison for hosting visitors- small groups, large groups, and individuals
- Assist with the successful execution of several US events annually
- Lead planning, logistics and execution of Boston-based in-office events and other events within the local Boston area as needed
- Ensure that all visiting agents and staff receive a high level of service and assistance with their visit including itineraries, travel arrangements, accommodations, and campus coordination
- Detailed tracking of complex budgets, attendees, and results in CRM to develop ROI metrics
- Ability to develop and implement a strategic calendar of events based on stakeholder feedback, budget and timeline constraints
Global Team Coordination
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the headquarters function of the global recruitment team and local leadership
- Assist with the preparation of monthly board reports, recruitment policy manual, and recruitment partnership reports
- Coordinate key agent meetings with headquarter executives, including the preparation of data and day of logistics
- Coordinate international training across different regions for each of our university partnerships with the global recruitment team and offshore recruitment agencies
- Provide administrative support to the global recruitment team, including contributing to group activities, processes, training events, team meetings, and special projects
- Maintain a constant feedback loop between the offshore recruitment teams and the U.S.-based headquarters and on-campus teams
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, business, international relations, or related area
- Action-oriented and entrepreneurial thinker
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and process development/leadership
- Ability to think independently, meticulously, and critically in fast-paced contexts
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent ability to communicate with people from a wide variety of cultures and linguistic backgrounds
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Salesforce
- Experience living, working, or studying outside of the United States is preferred
- Fluency in a second language is preferred
- Eligibility to work in and travel freely to and from the United States without sponsorship
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.