Global Recruitment Operations Intern (Summer)Boston, Massachusetts
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for students worldwide. Based in Boston, the company works directly with top-ranked, nonprofit American universities to build innovative programs and high-touch, technology-driven services that help talented students thrive and become global citizens.
Shorelight Education is seeking a dynamic individual to learn, experience and participate actively in Shorelight’s global student recruitment operations, consisting of data development/management, project implementation, and CRM management. The Global Recruitment Operations Intern is an integral part of the Shorelight team working closely with the recruitment operations team on initiatives to help the global recruitment team achievement their goals.
This position will directly report to the Director of Recruitment Operations and work closely with the rest of the Boston based recruitment team. The Global Recruitment Operations Intern will have a positive, can-do attitude, strong attention to detail, and exceptional communication skills.
- Support the global recruitment team with access to key data and analytics that aid in the enrollment process by partnering closely with Shorelight’s analytics team
- Support the analysis of Shorelight’s enrollment pipeline to uncover trends, opportunities etc.
- Data development, monitoring, and management using Shorelights CRM, Salesforce
- Partner with Shorelight’s technology team on key optimizations for Shorelight’s CRM for the global recruitment team
- Support the Global Recruitment team and collaborate with Shorelight’s marketing, admissions, technology teams in the execution of cross functional projects to help achieve enrollment goals
- Research new sources for students that enables the recruitment team to develop new channels
- Related background in Marketing, Analytics Business related majors
- Able to manage projects and move them forward in a timely manner toward completion despite obstacles and challenges
- Strong fact checking abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills including setting priorities and anticipating needs
- Strong work ethic, commitment to excel, and proven ability to work independently
- Experience and/or strong interest in the higher education industry
- Eligibility to work under pressure
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Background Check Required–Education, Criminal, Identity
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.