Financial Planning AnalystBoston, Massachusetts
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally-minded alumni.
The Financial Planning Analyst will join our growing Corporate Finance team which is responsible for managing business planning and evaluating investment opportunities. The Financial Planning Analyst will act as a strategic advisor to our leadership team, university partners, and global recruitment network by providing financial input to execute our business strategy. This role will have the unique ability to participate and influence all aspects of the business.
- Partner with accounting team to execute the monthly close and provide business reporting to department and university leaders
- Monitor financial performance and highlight trends across key performance indicators
- Assist with our annual budget and monthly forecasting process
- Work closely with our campus operations team to validate pricing
- Assist CFO and Corporate Finance by creating materials for our Board Meetings
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting required, MBA preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in finance or accounting required
- 2+ direct Financial Planning & Analysis experience and strong experience with financial modeling preferred
- Proven advanced Excel Skills required
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Adaptive Planning is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence business partners
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Eligibility to work in, and travel freely to and from, the United States without sponsorship
To be considered for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to apply with a resume and cover letter.
Background Check Required – Identity, Education, Criminal and Credit
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.