Enrolment Advisor (Channels Student Conversion) Beijing or Shanghai (China)Beijing or Shanghai, China
Shorelight Education — Enrollment Advisor
(Channels Student Conversion)
Beijing or Shanghai (China)
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Enrollment Advisor leads and executes our offer to arrival conversion activities in the China region. Based in Beijing (or Shanghai), the Enrollment Advisor works as part of a highly motivated professional recruitment team and is responsible for regional offer to deposit, and post-deposit conversion.
This position works closely with regional recruitment, admission and enrollment service team, to conduct direct outreach to the students to improve China overall conversion. Measures of success for this role include the ability to drive conversion from offer to deposit, and deposit to enrollment. A large proportion of this sales and service role is speaking with applicants, parents and agents via telephone and email daily. The position directly reports to the National Recruitment Manager, China.
- Call and email to offer holders for the assigned programs to collect required info, chase missing documents, provide guidance and service to improve offer to enrollment conversion.
- Use a consultative sales approach to guide and support prospective students through the enrollment process.
- Provide a positive and superior student experience via telephone and emails.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of current programs, products, processes, and policies
- Demonstrate expertise in all steps of the admissions and enrollment process
- Leverage available tools and enhance them to move students through the conversion process, including early payments, scholarships, student ambassador connections, webinars, testimonials and visa support etc.
- Create consistent and observable notes in Salesforce and provide real time feedback to admission, recruitment and enrollment service team for better conversion.
- Maintain and update a student call and email tracking status and report to provide the team with ongoing assessment of the health of the student conversion trend.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Proficient in English, Native in Chinese
- Prior education direct sales/enrolment experience preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) preferred
- Strategic-minded and sales-driven, strong drive for results, pressure-resilient
- Must possess confident telephone presence
- Must possess consultative skills and demonstrate ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Must possess effective time management skills, sense of urgency, and ability to plan and prioritize daily activities
- Ability to sell high–value consumer services or products; must possess confident Tele-sales skills
- Must be proven ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively by meeting quality standards
- Exemplary customer service skills and ability to foster a customer service ethic within the work team
- Collaborative team builder with a strong team orientation and the desire to develop, train, and mentor others
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives and effectively engage with a wide variety of constituents at all levels
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter or send application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.