Digital Media CoordinatorBoston, Massachusetts
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Digital Media Coordinator assists the SEM and paid social media buyers in ad trafficking, reporting, and daily communication with regional marketing teams related to campaign planning, execution, and analytics. This role reports to the Director, Digital Marketing, and is based in Boston.
- Assist global and regional teams in strategy development of campaigns
- Perform regular and ad hoc analysis and research on media channels: SEM, display, paid social and local platforms
- Assist in compilating data, extracting insights, and executing tactical strategies as needed
- Work with media buyers and regional marketing teams to ensure digital budgets are tracking and aligned to monthly spend
- Assist with monthly/quarter reporting
- Upload leads generated through third-party vendors into marketing automation system
- Pull email performance reports from marketing automation system to evaluate email effectiveness in a marketing program
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Working experience in MS Excel (basic proficiency)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization, time management, and project management skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical mindset and interest in data analysis
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.