Channel Marketing CoordinatorBeijing, China
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally-minded alumni.
Shorelight Education is seeking a dynamic individual to execute Shorelight’s marketing strategy, consisting of content development, e-mail, collateral, social media, and other online communications to help shape our marketing message. The Channel Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of the marketing team assisting the Channel Marketing Manager in marketing products through managing e-mail and social media campaigns, maintaining promotional materials inventory.
This position will directly report to Channel Marketing Manager (Greater China) and work closely with the in-country recruitment team, to assist with localized marketing strategy to drive recruitment of international students from the region. The Channel Marketing Coordinator will have a positive, can-do attitude, strong attention to detail, and exceptional communication skills.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Support Channel Marketing Manager to collaborate with Shorelight’s marketing and student recruitment teams in the development of localized marketing plans, materials, and tools to drive enrollment to all brands
- Localize the collaterals that reflect each university’s brand including writing copy, producing print materials, and localize training documents, and videos to educate channel agents about programs
- Ensure all channel marketing materials are properly customized and localized including translation, attention to cultural sensitivities
- Support with localized channel collateral planning, quality control, and production
- Upload and maintain China localized material sharing folders via different social media platforms
- Work on weekly newsletter plan through Marketo, analyze and track stats to optimize email open rate, click rate etc.
- Coordinate internal team to organize conferences, events, roadshows and expos
- Ensure sufficient marketing materials and promotional items are in stock and manage shipping to various corporate and channel partner events
- Support and cooperate with Recruitment team to planning, designing, preparing the materials before important/key activities, seminars, agent re-treats, annual meeting, etc., and follow up the whole process
- Responsible for allocated partner universities’ regular program updates, to ensure all released program information is accurate
- Execute seasonal marketing campaigns, and fully support local recruitment team to deliver right messages to different audiences
- Explore new social media platforms to promote university branding in local market
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in marketing, communications, business, international relations, or related area, young graduate is also welcomed to apply
- 2-3 years’ tactical marketing experience preferably within international education or higher education industry
- Strong fact checking abilities and attention to details
- Good communications skills to different stakeholders within or without the team
- Strong time management skills to ensure all projects can be completed before deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and proven ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively by meeting quality standards
- Eligibility to work under pressure workflow
- Excellent skills for using Office software and other marketing tools
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer