Assistant Admissions ManagerShanghai, China
- Supervises a team of Admissions Officers/Specialists/Assistants in their daily activities as directed by the Admissions Manager
- Assesses student academic credentials, reviews application documents, evaluates and renders decisions for admission
- Utilizes administrative systems to look-up admissions requirements, enter and maintain application data, and create reports to monitor workflow and application status
- Assist with the defining, maintaining and communicating admissions processes and policies to/from Global or Campus Admissions, and Regional Admissions/Recruitment teams
- Assist with other aspects of admissions operations as requested by the Global Admissions Operations team
- Collaborates with the Manager, Admissions Operations, and regional Recruitment Director on region-specific admissions processes or projects.
- Collaborates with Assistant Director of Training, Global Admissions Operations, to provide training and onboarding of new Admissions Team members
- Highly proficient in English verbal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree in higher education, international education, or related field preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, database systems, and Microsoft software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experience working in secondary or higher education industry
- Knowledge of international post-graduate and undergraduate transcript and language credentials
- Exemplary customer service, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative, perform multiple assignments, and complete projects in a timely manner
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate and accomplish work goals
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.