Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
Reporting to the China Admissions Manager, the Admissions Assistant is responsible for the entering student application data into Shorelight’s CRM, conducting data audits in the system and prepping applications for the admissions team to evaluate and process.
- Work in Salesforce to prepare applications for the Admissions team to process
- Assist with the iTEP administration
- Assist with the GPA calculation
- Assist with Channel Partner allocation
- Assist with auditing tasks at demand to maintain data quality and integrity within Shorelight’s CRM
- Assist with other aspects of the application process as needed by the Admissions team
- Ability to take initiative, perform multiple assignments, and complete projects in a timely manner
- Exemplary work ethic and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficient in working with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs and databases
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with team members and assist on multiple tasks throughout the work day
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of international student services within a higher education setting
- Previous experience with database software and/or previous international education and admissions experience preferred
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.