Admission OfficerGurugram, India
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for students worldwide. Based in Boston, the company works directly with top-ranked, nonprofit American universities to build innovative programs and high-touch, technology-driven services that help talented students thrive and become global citizens.
The Admissions Officer manages inbound applications to our partner universities. The Admissions Officer reports to the Admissions Manager and assists with the communication between Shorelight representatives in the field and the central Admissions office. The Admissions Officer must be a self-directed individual with excellent problem-solving, communication, and detail-orientation skills.
- Receive and initially process applications from the regional team in India
- Organize and deliver files under the direction of the central Admissions office
- Input data to the Shorelight CRM
- Communicate directly with Shorelight representatives and agents when needed to complete application files
- Other duties as directed by the Admissions Manager
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in international education–related field
- Excellent English skills, including writing and speaking
- Experience and familiarity with the broad spectrum of educational models in India
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and leading process
- Ability to think independently, thoroughly, and critically in fast-paced contexts
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders from local, national, and international constituencies
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent ability to communicate with people from a wide variety of cultures and linguistic backgrounds
- Ability to foster collaboration and trust, work collegially, and inspire others to high levels of performance
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and cloud computing
- Experience with the Indian educational system
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.