Shorelight Education – Digital Marketing Associate DirectorBoston, Massachusetts
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Digital Marketing Associate Director defines the strategic roadmap for all digital channels, including Web, social, search, and emerging platforms and manage the production and execution of all digital marketing initiatives to support international enrollment. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of delivering successful campaigns, lead capture, and customer acquisition.
- Spearhead, implement, digital media strategy representing Shorelight university partner brands, to optimize lead generation and conversion, with a focus on paid acquisition
- Generate qualified traffic and acquire students (enrollments) across online marketing channels, including SEM, display, retargeting, programmatic buying, and paid social
- Architect digital media planning and buying for campaigns by implementing, tracking, and optimizing digital campaign: e.g., using online display banners, site-direct buys, online ad networks/DSPs, behavioral targeting, and budget tracking
- Manage the paid marketing budgets and regionally distribute spend based on the regional media considerations and regional KPIs
- Implement marketing and advertising objectives/KPI into overall media strategies, with a focus on cost of lead and cost of enrollment (acquisition)
- Build and manage partnerships with outside agency partners and media companies in the various regions Shorelight operates
- Manage and oversee weekly and monthly digital campaign effectiveness readouts to senior leadership
- Advise in-market teams regarding insightful and strategic points of view for media buying and media placements
- Work with other marketing and enrollment team members to ensure full digital integration across all marketing initiatives
- Work alongside key stakeholders to define the vision, scope, and requirements for digital campaigns to create functional and strategic alignment across digital channels
- Monitor competitive trends, evaluate relative program positioning, benchmark key competitors, and target areas for differentiation
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field
- 7+ years’ experience in digital media planning, lead generation program development, and customer acquisition
- Deep understanding and expert-level experience with SEM, programmatic, display, paid social, best-in-class technology
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and measurement of campaigns
- B2B experience preferred, but B2C experience will be considered
- Strong knowledge of online campaign management, media buying, tracking, and attribution
- Ability to manage a high-functioning global team
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Eligibility to work in, and travel freely to and from, the United States without sponsorship
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.